benign and lesions on the surface of your skin. Some of the skin imperfections it treats include scars, cherry angiomas, verrucae, milia, skin tags, warts, and resistant solar lentigo.
Below are some of the information you need to know about this treatment:
- Can I experience scarring?
Infrequently, that’s because darkening of your skin and lightening of the skin might take place temporarily after cryotherapy. Both last for a few months. Pigment transformation is typical in people with darker skins.
- Are there any benefits of CryoPen Treatment?
- No anesthetic is required.
- Cryopen utilizes innovative cooling technology which does not require risky cryogenic gases
- The treatment is almost painless
- There is downtime
- Sterile process – no risk of infection, no bleeding and no incision
- The treatment is fast. It normally takes a few minutes
- How permanent is the treatment?
For the majority of lesions, cryosurgery is a 100% permanent solar lentigo removal. You will find some lesions that are more difficult to remove. In more sensitive regions such as eye area, a short freeze time with a repeat process might be needed to achieve the best result with less damage.
- Can anyone have this treatment?
Of course, but we recommend cautions about skin location and type. This must be taken into consideration first before deciding on freeze durations. Individuals with higher levels of cryoglobulins must be treated with thoughtfulness too.
- Is CryoPen Treatment suitable for people with darker skin?
Recurrent short freezing cycles of three to six seconds at 2-week intermissions are suggested if you have a darker skin. But we recommend this treatment not preferable for people with very dark skins. That’s because the treatment will exterminate the melanocytes around the treated region. That will make your skin in the area much lighter.
- What kind of lesions must not be frozen?
CryoPen can treat all recurrent basal cell carcinomas and melanomas. Melanoma could spread by any of various means like blood, lymphatic, and local. Basic cell carcinoma is spread by local extension, and you might require surgery when recurrence is assumed.
Why not treat yourself to a result-driven skin care therapy in Greater London (Haringey)? Here at LA Lipo, we can offer you with the latest and skin treatments. Book an appointment today!